- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Check Out Our Gallery
Recent Blog Articles
Ways To Make Your Property Look Welcoming
Whether your property is your home or your business, little detailed touches can go a long way to make your property look and feel welcoming on the exterior. The interior will be up to you, your styl […]
Choosing The Right Color For Your House
When it comes to choosing a house color, the options are endless. You have to consider the environment you're in, the material your home is made from, the rules and regulations of your neighborhood, […]